roses

roses

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where'd the last 2 months go?

Well, my little boy is now 2 months old. He's 22.5 in long and 9.6 lbs. It's hard to believe that the last 2 months has flown by. Right now, he's down for a nap so I have a few minutes to be on the computer and then I've to do dishes. He has gone from not really interacting much with me or his father to doing things like cooing and making silly faces at us. I'd post more but he just woke up fussing. I'll try to remember to add more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two months. Boy has time flown by.
I just read some of your earlier journal entries. If I wasn't so far away, I'd volunteer to mind him for a bit so you could get cleaning done, or pamper yourself even a bit. Even so, if I visit, expect my volunteering. And I won't even fuss, because I've minded six cousins between 2 and 10 before. If I can handle six pinballs of hyperactive destruction, I can handle one. :)

PS -So... any idea what you want for your birthday? I'm going to the mall on Friday, and then to the post office Saturday, so if you have a request, email me.