roses

roses

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Yule project list 2023

 Well, I have two seasons that I do work in. The spinning and fiber prep for spinning happens during the light half of the year where I can see better what I'm doing and can actually take a walk while spinning. (My preferred method of spinning is medieval style with a distaff and drop spindle. One of these days I will acquire a medieval stick spindle and some whorls. Then it'll be glorious to confuse the neighbors as I draw out thread and make it look like the spindle is levitating.) The dark half of the year, I make things like gifts for Yule and such.

Here is my project list so far:

Cuddle Bear's very late sweater (I'm finally past the halfway mark on this project and may actually get it done in time.)

Snuggle Bug's yellow bear stuffie patterned after a FNAF character

K. 's tea service set (I'm testing the pattern now to make sure if there's any errors I can fix them. This is a crochet set.)

T. 's fabric dice to go in his restored Pontiac Chieftain wagon

K. & R.'s Diabetic Recipe book (This will be written out by hand in an A5 notebook. Some of the recipes are my own and others I've collected off the internet, which will be cited in endnotes.)

T.'s tea service set (Based off of the pattern I'm testing, it looks like it can be done not just in single crochet but also in Tunisian crochet.)

More preemie hats to be donated by December. (I am hoping a solid deadline means I can get that box filled up.)


More things will be added to the list as I go on and finish projects in the works.

No comments: