roses

roses

Thursday, November 04, 2021

Yay a new couch is coming.

 It's a convoluted story but our beaten to hell and back couch is getting replaced soon. Beloved is pleased. He's got a plan for how to dispose of the old one. All I have to do is make space for it. This, on the surface, isn't a problem. Except for there's one hitch in the process. There's a plastic set of shelves that we've been using as an end table for a long time. It's got to be moved and I have no idea where to put it. I have forgotten everything that was inside of it. I think it's a bunch of computer related stuff for an old computer that we no longer have. And I simply can't figure out for the life of me where I'm going to put that blasted thing. I have a bad feeling that I need to massively rearrange the project room and sneak it in there. Some how.

No comments: