roses

roses

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Current embroidery project.

 The pattern that came with the hoop and 14 count Aidia cloth was one I couldn't read properly. As a result, I free-hand drew out this and ran back stitch over it all in shades of blue. I'm still in the decision making process on how I'm going to fill in details. The outer portion that is outlined in the darkest shade of blue is going to be done in that shade of blue in tent stitch out to as close to the edge of the hoop as I can manage.

I'm thinking about using French knots to fill the roundels under the wave crests. I have no good ideas for the hearts. The triskelion in the center will remain as is. I believe that the white space between the design elements will remain as is. That, however, is not a fixed decision.

No comments: