roses

roses

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Fiber stuff.

I haven't gotten as much spinning time in this week as I wanted. I am just about half way through that mass of fiber on my distaff. I was spinning some this morning as we were waiting for the school bus and realized I have to readjust how I have my fiber fixed to the distaff. I am starting to get a small enough amount that it slides around a bit on the distaff with how it is tied right now.

Knitting projects are stalled right now. I have been having a hard time finding the energy to work on the sweater or the shawl. I wish I could find away to feel more excited about this process but it really strikes me as soul crushingly boring. Maybe I will rip out that sweater and just do one up with crochet. I think I need to save knitting for small things. Perhaps when I do something with more complexity to it I will enjoy the process more. I don't know.

No comments: