roses

roses

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ramblings.

For some incomprehensible reason, I suddenly feel exhausted. I don't know if it's just the weather affecting me or what. I do know that I don't want to go lay down and take a nap right now. I feel like I have so much stuff I should be doing right now. I finally have my writing schedule hammered out.

Monday: Work on my Fantasy Novel

Tuesday: Work on my Veiled Witch blog

Wednesday: Work on stuff for Anam Cara blog

Thursday: Work on my Dream Interpretation manuscript

Friday: Work on my memoirs

Saturday & Sunday: Work on my physics theories

At the same time, I have my daily writing that I work on too. Everyday, I write in my gratitude journal. I also make sure to write three pages in my daily journal. I have an additional project that I am working on for Beloved that I work on everyday as well.

No comments: