roses

roses

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sorry, I tend to forget...

I have this bad habit of forgetting that I have a properly working computer *and* access to the internet. I deeply and profusely apologize, dear Reader for this lapse.

That said, I am curious if my little rant about spam has recieved any spam comments attached to it... [I am checking this minor matter as I write this.] Nope, no spam comments on that one. It's a pity, I was hoping that I could post the definition of Irony as an addendum to that little rant. If it does ever happen to get a spam comment, I assure you that definition will be added.

Yes, I do have a quirky sense of humor. But I'm sure that you're starting to realize that there is occasionally some logic to it. If only I could get my dear husband to see that.

He insists that all women are insane. I'm inclined to agree with him but with one caveat... all people are insane to some degree. Thus, men are also insane.

We're still at an impasse on this one.

No comments: