roses

roses

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Stupid cat videos are my friends.

Dear Internet,

All 5 of you who read this blog, I have something momentous to share. Stupid cat videos are fantastic because my kids will sit fascinated by them long enough that I can attempt to get some writing done. It is still hard to write, especially fiction, but I'm getting a few lines done here and there. Who knows, maybe with the start of school, my mood dysfunction may improve too. In other news, I have been randomly craving peanut butter like nobody's business and I know I'm not pregnant. I almost think that this is a new potential migraine precursor? Did diabetes change my brain so that I don't crave sugar before a migraine or am I just craving peanut butter? I don't know. But my back says there's a shift coming in the weather soon so I'm honestly not sure.

No comments: