roses

roses

Monday, August 06, 2018

Monday Menu 8/6/18

I have forgotten the link for the table generator. I also have misplaced my notebook with the menu in it. I just have my notes in my planner for dinners. It's been a bit hectic over here trying to get my stuff back in order. I realized I'm still not quite at 100% right now. I need to make a few phone calls to see what can be done to resolve that. Until then, I am trying to get myself ready for the start of the school year. One month. I think I can make it that far with out losing what's left of my sanity.

Monday dinner: Hamburgers and carrot salad

Tuesday dinner: Tacos, refried beans, and mexican rice (and a taco salad for me)

Wednesday dinner: Spaghetti & meatballs (and zucchini noodles with sauce for me)

Thursday dinner: General Tso chicken with rice (riced cauliflower for me,  ez mac for the kids)

Friday dinner: Chicken jalfrezi with peanut noodles (more veggie noodles for me) and naan

Saturday dinner: roast chicken with pasta salad.

No comments: