roses

roses

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

no menu this week

It's chaos! Chaos is on the menu!

Well, no, not really. I'm just too lazy to get it off the fridge and type it up. Monday was burger night as per usual. Today was taco night, as per ususal. I think tomorrow will be some kind of casserole that the kids will actually eat. Thursday is just random whatever I throw together. I've kinda given up on a theme for that day this week. I was going to make sweet and sour pork roast but hubby got a bbq pork loin roast so, I guess that's what's for dinner.

My mood is fluctuating. I think it is because I'm in pain right now. The weather shifted and my back hurts. Time change didn't really do me any favors either, to be honest. I'm kinda dreading my therapy appointment tomorrow. At the same time, however, I know it is good and necessary. So I'm not going to call off, unless the weather is so bad they cancel school. I doubt that will happen, though.

No comments: