roses

roses

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Flipping out.

There's been an accidental theme over the last two days. As I have been handling stuff, things have fallen over or flipped off of the table. It has been very vexing and resulted in much cursing, despite my efforts not to. I don't know if it is a case of my being extra clumsy or what. All I know is that last night, I had my dinner flip off the table twice as I was dishing myself more food. And today, I had a drink fall over when I wasn't even touching it.

I am glad that my cake this evening didn't go flying. I was concerned for a second that it was going to happen. In other news, I have started feeling motivation on the writing front. It hits me at the end of the day, but it is starting to happen again. I have begun the process of building up another writing playlist. Fortunately, Spotify has been turning up all kinds of really nifty cinematic like music. I think between that and my Youtube videos, I may have a good collection of tracks to motivate me. And by the time I get tired of that, I will be ready to cycle back to the playlist I have out of the music library we have at home.

No comments: