roses

roses

Thursday, September 13, 2007

So, how do I do this, again?

I am finally getting to a point where there's something of a schedule for this kid. This is great, except for the fact that I now need to figure out how to fit into this schedule the details of running a household and my on-line business. It's a bit tricky and rather nerve wracking. I can see why my Father said that a schedule is your biggest ally in raising a child.

That said, I think the biggest challenge I'm having right now is not the schedule. I think I'm having difficulty with trying to figure out just what I'm going to be doing next with my business. I want to improve my marketing scheme by setting up a website. Not just doing the little website that is thru Keen for my listing, but a real website for my business. Making the financial investment to purchase a domain name and hosting is making me nervous. I realize that this is not something difficult. I know it's not rocket science, but I can't help but worry that if I can't bring in enough money this will be another point where money is just flowing out of this home.

We really can't afford a financial problem like that. So, I'm feeling anxious at the moment. I am also a little nervous because I finally have started to make real progress with establishing my 'name'. That initial boost of confidence that came from the happy replies and the impressed responses to my tarot reading skills has turned into a little bit of a concern that I may not be able to live up to the expectations that my clients will have of me. I recognize that this is my worrying over something for the sake of worrying, but it's been bothering me today.

All of that said and done, I hope that I can get this running my own business thing figured out. I hope that I can remember to take care of the taxes and other tithing to the government in proper order. Most of all, I hope that this can prove to bring in enough money in a fashion that allows me to take care of this little baby and keep house with out loosing my mind. Yep, a schedule is definitely going to be my best friend in this particular little front.

No comments: