roses

roses

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thinky thoughts.

Today I have learned a few things. 

First, leaving a pizza peel sitting on the stove top is a bad idea. (It only got a little scorched from sitting too close to a burner. No fire or smoke. Still OOPSIES!) 

Second, hot glue guns are superior to fabric or craft glue for making sock puppets. This time, the eyeballs are actually staying on the puppets.

Third, my biggest bump in readership over the last few months have been when I have posted something about my attempts to make low carb food and when I have posted about crafting projects.

While this blog's goal is not to get big readership numbers, it has me thinking that I should post more about the random crap that I make on a daily basis because people seem to be interested in this. And that I should do more than just note in my notebook the recipes that I have been trying out in an attempt to make low carb desserts and other foods to help me adjust to my new normal.

I need to figure out how to get pictures off of the camera so that I can post photos of the stuff I am making. Some things I can take pictures of while I'm just sitting in front of the camera on the laptop. Others, well, they don't lend themselves well to that process. According to theory, I can get them off of the camera as .jpeg images with a usb cable. I'm going to experiment with that this weekend. Because I really want to get more use out of this digital camera.

No comments: