roses

roses

Monday, December 17, 2018

Crochet apron.

Nothing fancy here. Just make a granny square roughly wide enough to go across your lap. To make it up, turn it on a corner and sew down top corner. Thread a ribbon through to tie around your neck. Then thread small lengths of ribbon through the two corners that are at your waist. Tie them in back and viola! I'd post a picture but mine is kinda funky looking because it is nothing but scrap yarn. I started out thinking I was going to make a granny square blanket and realized I didn't have enough scrap yarn to make a full sized blanket. That's when the apron idea hit me.

All that acrylic and open mesh makes it a poor choice to wear for cooking but it's just fine to wear while your cleaning and want to keep some of the dust off your clothes.

No comments: