roses

roses

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Annoyed for 10000 reasons.

A partial list of reasons why I am annoyed:

1. This stupid cold won't go away.
2. My kids won't stop watching whoopie cushion videos or siren videos on the tv.
3. My slippers are wearing out.
4. My fuchsia plant is withering despite my tlc.
5. My rose bush is looking unhealthy despite my tlc.
6. Dishes will not wash themselves despite how much I glare at them.
7. My skinny jeans are becoming too big for me. I ♥ those jeans but they have to go because they won't stay on.
8. My favorite t-shirt is beginning to rip out along the seam.
9. I'm lactose in tolerant and diabetic, but I am craving ice cream right now.
10. The damn fruit flies won't go away and they keep killing themselves by drowning in my coffee cup.


Can I blame Mars being in Aries for this or some other planet being retrograde?

No comments: