roses

roses

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Getting sick, again.

My throat feels like it is made out of sandpaper. My sinuses are achey. I think it is safe to say that I have come down with the kids' head cold. At the same time, my mental state is a bit off. I only slept about four hours last night. Oddly enough, I am wide awake and full of energy, have been all day. (I was that way for about half of last night too.) I suspect this is to do with the fact that my medications have been altered. I will know for sure if this is how I am tonight and tomorrow. I feel restless but I have a hard time focusing right now.

I feel like I should be doing a thousand things but I just can't make myself sit still long enough to do one of them. I have a sink full of dishes to wash but I keep getting distracted by other things. Which I then get distracted from as well. It is just a chain of distractions all along the way. I don't rightly know what I should do with myself. As the day has gone on, I have felt my ability to concentrate slowly diminish. My thoughts are unfocused and going faster with each passing hour. It has me concerned what I am going to be like this evening. Because I really need sleep, it is important to keeping my mental function healthy.

It is snowing right now. I am sure the kids will be excited about that. I don't know how much we're going to get today. I don't know if I am going to have to shovel the walk later or if it will be something I need to do in the morning. I am presently trying to get myself focused enough to do a bit of writing on my other blogs. It is, however, difficult to concentrate.

No comments: